Why you should change your thinking …
Good thinkers never rest on their laurels, they steadily feel challenged. Challenged to question statements and to reflect about. Good thinkers are always in demand, they rarely follow the crowd and too tempting opinions. They never lack own ideas and insist on disseminating them. And they rarely let themselves deceive and abuse.
Adolf Hitler once stated:
“What luck for rulers that men do not think!”
People who develop the ability of good and thoughtful thinking can rule and lead themselves very well – even under difficult circumstances.
That makes them so successful.
CHANGE YOUR THINKING AND CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
Good thinking can offer you many advantages:
- You are always focused
- You are able to solve problems
- You will always know what you stand for
- People will always know what you stand for, because you are honest
- You create your own opportunities and don’t have to seek them
.. and the best advantages of all
- You grow personally and become a better human being
- You extend your brain functions
When you take the time to learn how to change your thinking and become a better thinker, you invest in the own personality and success.
Good thinking is priceless.
Expose yourself to good input and look for things to get the thinking process started.
Regularly put yourself in the right place to think, shape and land your thoughts.
Thinking is a discipline, not a process that only starts because we have to think at the very moment.
STIMULATE YOUR THINKING AND YOU WILL CREATE YOUR OWN SUCCESS!
The formula for success reads:
“Think things through – then follow through.” ~ Eddie Rickenbacker
Thinking divorced from actions is not productive. Thinking should lead to productive thinking.
The best way to shape your thoughts is to write them down, immediately when possible.
Shaping your thoughts in words can lead to the following surprising symptoms:
1.) Spontaneous fun
2.) Spontaneous excitement
3.) Spontaneous enthusiasm
4.) Spontaneous passion
5.) Spontaneous creativity
6.) Spontaneous fulfillment
7.) Spontaneous humility
… and spontaneous feelings like in a state of euphoria
Name it being “high” ….
WHAT WE SHOULD LEARN …
It does not matter whether you have a low IQ or high, you are able to change your kind of thinking.
Good thinking is like a painting .. you create your own masterpiece. ~ Karin Sebelin
05/19/2014 / Karin Sebelin / 0
My Success as Brand
In 2011 and 2012 I was several weeks no.1 in the Ecademy score ( for blogging, engagement and engaging / among 600.000 network members ).
Read my brand story:
- What makes you a leader?
- Beware of “throwing pearls before swine”
- Track happiness! Avoid things that make you unhappy!
- Is it dangerous to have a firm attitude to life?
- Too much #EGO kills your talent!
- If you want happiness for a lifetime — help someone else
- What drives you crazy?
- How to make money with a new trust strategy
- Finding your ONE BIG THING
- Selflessness is no act of #trust !