What makes you a leader?
“Very few people take leadership classes in school, yet so many are called on to become leaders. Chances are, you have chosen to become or have been asked to be a leader at some point in your life.” – Dave Kerpen
What does leadership mean?
Does it mean leading by example?
And does it mean inspiring people?
WHAT YOU SHOULD LEARN
Leadership can mean many different things to many different people.
Important is that you know:
A leader sets and communicates his vision to his team or organization.
What is your mission?
And what is your purpose?
And what is your vision?
Inspiring people is all about helping them to see their own vision, not yours !
Remember that inspiring others it’s not about you !
01/04/2017 / Karin Sebelin / 0
My Success as Brand
In 2011 and 2012 I was several weeks no.1 in the Ecademy score ( for blogging, engagement and engaging / among 600.000 network members ).
Read my brand story:
- What makes you a leader?
- Beware of “throwing pearls before swine”
- Track happiness! Avoid things that make you unhappy!
- Is it dangerous to have a firm attitude to life?
- Too much #EGO kills your talent!
- If you want happiness for a lifetime — help someone else
- What drives you crazy?
- How to make money with a new trust strategy
- Finding your ONE BIG THING
- Selflessness is no act of #trust !