Trust is the most crucial element for a brand ….. and it’s where brands continue to fall short right out of the gate …
BUILDING TRUST IS A FUNDAMENTAL PART OF DEVELOPING THE OWN BRAND …
AND IT NEEDS TO BE PRIORITIZED AS SUCH.
Brand trust is often discussed with these 3 elements:
These elements are not false, certainly.
But they are not enough, when we as brand want to create genuine trust and want to be perceived as human, authentic and teachable brand.
And we as brand are too often tempted to follow the thinking:
“Is my brand trustworthy?”
It is not a matter of how trustworthy we as brand are. The term “trustworthy” is a derogatory term. “Worthy” or not “worthy”, how tolerant is that.
When trustworthiness decides about us as brand, then we begin to lose our human attitude. We begin to judge about people.
And that is the end of genuine trust.
Trust needs a new thinking … a new culture …
Our book “Trust … the only kind of influence that really matters” redefines what trust really means, and teaches what we should know.
You need assistance in building a convincing corporate culture and brand?
We can assist you and can teach you how companies create brand trust.
Our consulting will help you achieve lasting and decisive results.
We bring your brand on the right track for success.
We`d love to talk to you!
Get into contact with us!
My Success as Brand
In 2011 and 2012 I was several weeks no.1 in the Ecademy score ( for blogging, engagement and engaging / among 600.000 network members ).
Read my brand story:
- Selflessness is no act of #trust !
- How would you define trust?
- Has #TRUST something to do with a title … with profiling? NO.
- Leadership: Do we need charisma for radiating sovereignty?
- 10 Inspiring Quotes for Success
- 10 Inspiring Quotes by Guy Kawasaki
- How credible are you?
- Charlie Chaplin on his 70th birthday: As I Began to Love Myself
- FEED THE EAGLES AND STARVE THE TURKEYS – Successful People Share The Best Advice They Ever Received
- The thieves of our time