#TRUST – A mouse does not rely on just one hole
Being consistent with our words and actions is very important as people learn to trust us. We cannot expect people to endure our changing arguments or points of view.
Do we present ourselves like a mouse that feels weak toward the cat?
Do we seek steadily new holes of interpretation in order not to admit our own weakness and insecurity?
Are we mice, or are we people with a firm opinion that we stand by no matter what other people think?
Consistency in communication is extremely important when we shall be seen as reliable person.
We cannot expect people to tolerate our fluctuating behavior.
When it comes to trust, it can be very decisive for our success that people see us as a person of integrity, single-mindedness and sincerity.
A mouse cannot convince.
WHAT WE SHOULD LEARN …
Beware of mice that steadily seek new holes!
We should mean what we say – always!
10/03/2015 / Karin Sebelin / 0
My Success as Brand
In 2011 and 2012 I was several weeks no.1 in the Ecademy score ( for blogging, engagement and engaging / among 600.000 network members ).
Read my brand story:
- What makes you a leader?
- Beware of “throwing pearls before swine”
- Track happiness! Avoid things that make you unhappy!
- Is it dangerous to have a firm attitude to life?
- Too much #EGO kills your talent!
- If you want happiness for a lifetime — help someone else
- What drives you crazy?
- How to make money with a new trust strategy
- Finding your ONE BIG THING
- Selflessness is no act of #trust !