Too much #EGO kills your talent!
TIP FOR EVERY ENTREPRENEUR
Beware of …
– exaggerated self-presentation
– seeing always the own view on things
– trying to be always better than others
– trying to control people
– exploiting good will and honest help
– having only money in your head
Better concentrate on your character and trust in your abilities!
A little healthy happiness with yourself for working hard on your talent goals and achieving something is good and normal.
However, too much pride in your talent goals or your talents brings out the ego in even the best of people.
That can undermine all the hard work you have done, and all the results you’ve accomplished.
WHAT YOU SHOULD LEARN
Better continuously work to become a better person and your entire person becomes changed.
The result is that you stop letting your pride take over, and your ego can’t kill your talents, because your ego comes in second.
What to Do About Your Talent Goals
- Learn to appreciate and accept yourself (You’re great! Enjoy it) !
- Analyze those areas of your life and and your personality that you would like to improve.
- Set talent goals for yourself.
- Determine what is necessary for you to achieve them.
- Develop a plan to carry your goals out (calendar, …).
01/04/2017 / Karin Sebelin / 0
My Success as Brand
In 2011 and 2012 I was several weeks no.1 in the Ecademy score ( for blogging, engagement and engaging / among 600.000 network members ).
Read my brand story:
- What makes you a leader?
- Beware of “throwing pearls before swine”
- Track happiness! Avoid things that make you unhappy!
- Is it dangerous to have a firm attitude to life?
- Too much #EGO kills your talent!
- If you want happiness for a lifetime — help someone else
- What drives you crazy?
- How to make money with a new trust strategy
- Finding your ONE BIG THING
- Selflessness is no act of #trust !