TEAM #LEADERSHIP … or the strength of leading by example
A team leader should not go it alone.
A leader must mobilize team members to take collective action.
What makes a team successful is not the ability to influence others. but great empathy for others and their needs.
What makes a team successful is not the idealism of each member, the own #success perspective, but the willingness to represent the team.
In a team everyone wins, when everyone is leading by example and sharing the same “burden”.
Leading by example means following rules that apply for everyone else in the group.
We cannot exempt ourselves from the rules that apply to everyone else. ~ Barack Obama
And in taking direct action, we must uphold standards that reflect our values.
A team leader feels responsible for the team and the project and doesn`t have problems acting side by side with the own team members.
Team leadership requires us to see the world as it should be – a place where the aspirations of individual human beings matter; where hopes and not just direction governs.
Military leadership gives a wise direction what good team leadership is about…. we should learn from combat leaders like @SorenSjogren
06/01/2014 / Karin Sebelin / 0
My Success as Brand
In 2011 and 2012 I was several weeks no.1 in the Ecademy score ( for blogging, engagement and engaging / among 600.000 network members ).
Read my brand story:
- Selflessness is no act of #trust !
- How would you define trust?
- Has #TRUST something to do with a title … with profiling? NO.
- Leadership: Do we need charisma for radiating sovereignty?
- 10 Inspiring Quotes for Success
- 10 Inspiring Quotes by Guy Kawasaki
- How credible are you?
- Charlie Chaplin on his 70th birthday: As I Began to Love Myself
- FEED THE EAGLES AND STARVE THE TURKEYS – Successful People Share The Best Advice They Ever Received
- The thieves of our time