Today I read the following #quote: “Selflessness is an act of #trust.” Is that true? How selfless must we be to be seen as trustworthy ?? Are #trustworthy people necessarily selfless ?? Must we be a “Mother Teresa” that acts selfless and is always there for others, for the poor, for the helpless, for the miserable? Certainly not! […]
My Success as Brand
In 2011 and 2012 I was several weeks no.1 in the Ecademy score ( for blogging, engagement and engaging / among 600.000 network members ).
Read my brand story:
- What makes you a leader?
- Beware of “throwing pearls before swine”
- Track happiness! Avoid things that make you unhappy!
- Is it dangerous to have a firm attitude to life?
- Too much #EGO kills your talent!
- If you want happiness for a lifetime — help someone else
- What drives you crazy?
- How to make money with a new trust strategy
- Finding your ONE BIG THING
- Selflessness is no act of #trust !