TIP FOR EVERY ENTREPRENEUR Beware of … – exaggerated self-presentation – seeing always the own view on things – trying to be always better than others – trying to control people – exploiting good will and honest help – having only money in your head Better concentrate on your character and trust in your abilities! […]
My Success as Brand
In 2011 and 2012 I was several weeks no.1 in the Ecademy score ( for blogging, engagement and engaging / among 600.000 network members ).
Read my brand story:
- What makes you a leader?
- Beware of “throwing pearls before swine”
- Track happiness! Avoid things that make you unhappy!
- Is it dangerous to have a firm attitude to life?
- Too much #EGO kills your talent!
- If you want happiness for a lifetime — help someone else
- What drives you crazy?
- How to make money with a new trust strategy
- Finding your ONE BIG THING
- Selflessness is no act of #trust !