We all want to be wise. Wise people are seen as trusted, intelligent and experienced people. People say wisdom comes with age. Normally. Why? Because we learn in our life and then one day we are wiser than before. Wisdom comes with winters. ~ Oscar Wilde The consequence would be: […]
My Success as Brand
In 2011 and 2012 I was several weeks no.1 in the Ecademy score ( for blogging, engagement and engaging / among 600.000 network members ).
Read my brand story:
- What makes you a leader?
- Beware of “throwing pearls before swine”
- Track happiness! Avoid things that make you unhappy!
- Is it dangerous to have a firm attitude to life?
- Too much #EGO kills your talent!
- If you want happiness for a lifetime — help someone else
- What drives you crazy?
- How to make money with a new trust strategy
- Finding your ONE BIG THING
- Selflessness is no act of #trust !