Hito no furi mite waga furi naose (人の振り見て、我が振り直せ) is a Japanese Kotowaza (諺 / saying). It means You correct your behavior or attitude by watching other people´s mistakes. We all make mistakes – we are human beings. We make mistakes and learn from them. But we also can learn from others doing something wrong, without doing […]
My Success as Brand
In 2011 and 2012 I was several weeks no.1 in the Ecademy score ( for blogging, engagement and engaging / among 600.000 network members ).
Read my brand story:
- What makes you a leader?
- Beware of “throwing pearls before swine”
- Track happiness! Avoid things that make you unhappy!
- Is it dangerous to have a firm attitude to life?
- Too much #EGO kills your talent!
- If you want happiness for a lifetime — help someone else
- What drives you crazy?
- How to make money with a new trust strategy
- Finding your ONE BIG THING
- Selflessness is no act of #trust !