Kannan nanji wo tama ni su ( 艱難汝を玉にす ) is a Japanese proverb. It means … Difficult situations can make you stronger, and such experiences help you to be successful. Whatever we aim at, we can experience various difficulties on our way to success. Some people see difficulties as an obstacle to give up, whereas others take difficulties as a […]
My Success as Brand
In 2011 and 2012 I was several weeks no.1 in the Ecademy score ( for blogging, engagement and engaging / among 600.000 network members ).
Read my brand story:
- What makes you a leader?
- Beware of “throwing pearls before swine”
- Track happiness! Avoid things that make you unhappy!
- Is it dangerous to have a firm attitude to life?
- Too much #EGO kills your talent!
- If you want happiness for a lifetime — help someone else
- What drives you crazy?
- How to make money with a new trust strategy
- Finding your ONE BIG THING
- Selflessness is no act of #trust !