Our world is open-hearted and tolerant.
One day, we will be judged by how we treat others .. by whom we give our trust.
How can trust develop when we don’t show it, when we don’t live it?
Tolerance creates nearness, creates humanity.
People who live trust share these characteristics:
– They see people with open, interested, and human eyes.
– They integrate people in their lives.
– They are fair, transparent, and have a heart.
– They share knowledge.
– They share their own opinions.
– They share about themselves.
– They are highly engaged.
– They deliver continuous inspiration.
– They show passion.
– They are authentic.
– They motivate others.
– They are helpful.
…. They communicate trust
Do you need more points to understand what trust is about?
WILLINGNESS TO SHARE
Judge a man by how he treats others; judge a man by whom he gives trust. ~ Karin Sebelin