2.) Empathy Leaders who show empathy are able to attune to a wide range of emotional signals. They feel what is unspoken and unsaid in communication and they are able to read between the lines. Such leaders listen attentively and can grasp the other person’s perspective. Empathy enables people to get along with people […]
My Success as Brand
In 2011 and 2012 I was several weeks no.1 in the Ecademy score ( for blogging, engagement and engaging / among 600.000 network members ).
Read my brand story:
- What makes you a leader?
- Beware of “throwing pearls before swine”
- Track happiness! Avoid things that make you unhappy!
- Is it dangerous to have a firm attitude to life?
- Too much #EGO kills your talent!
- If you want happiness for a lifetime — help someone else
- What drives you crazy?
- How to make money with a new trust strategy
- Finding your ONE BIG THING
- Selflessness is no act of #trust !