Trust is crucial in business when genuine relationships shall develop. Often conflicting interests, self-centeredness and personal ambition diminish the chance to developing such relationships of trust. We, too often, shuffle off responsibility when it comes to relationships. We don’t see ourselves as responsible to offer our trust. No, others shall make the first step. […]
My Success as Brand
In 2011 and 2012 I was several weeks no.1 in the Ecademy score ( for blogging, engagement and engaging / among 600.000 network members ).
Read my brand story:
- What makes you a leader?
- Beware of “throwing pearls before swine”
- Track happiness! Avoid things that make you unhappy!
- Is it dangerous to have a firm attitude to life?
- Too much #EGO kills your talent!
- If you want happiness for a lifetime — help someone else
- What drives you crazy?
- How to make money with a new trust strategy
- Finding your ONE BIG THING
- Selflessness is no act of #trust !