#Culture shifts are doomed when leaders cling to the past and refuse to lower their shields … learn to be a no-compromise leader!
“Anxiety is caused by a lack of control, organization, preparation and action.” ~ David Kekich Strategies, planning and creativity are all important aspects of great leadership, however everything stands and falls with action. A leader who can convince through constant action is a leader who understands no-compromise leadership. Inaction or […]
My Success as Brand
In 2011 and 2012 I was several weeks no.1 in the Ecademy score ( for blogging, engagement and engaging / among 600.000 network members ).
Read my brand story:
- What makes you a leader?
- Beware of “throwing pearls before swine”
- Track happiness! Avoid things that make you unhappy!
- Is it dangerous to have a firm attitude to life?
- Too much #EGO kills your talent!
- If you want happiness for a lifetime — help someone else
- What drives you crazy?
- How to make money with a new trust strategy
- Finding your ONE BIG THING
- Selflessness is no act of #trust !