QUOTES ON TRUST: Just surrender …
Here 10 quotes on TRUST that shall inspire you:
Just trust yourself, then you will know how to live. ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Trust in what you love, continue to do it, and it will take you where you need to go. ~ Natalie Goldberg
To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved. ~ George MacDonald
If people like you they’ll listen to you, but if they trust you they’ll do business with you. ~ Zig Ziglar
Trust is the lubrication that makes it possible for organizations to work. ~ Warren G. Bennis
In a networked world, trust is the most important currency. ~ Eric Schmidt
Put not your trust in money, but put your money in trust. ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Character makes trust possible.
And trust makes leadership possible.
Talent alone is never enough. ~ John C. Maxwell
People trust you when you are knowledgeable, competent, make bigger pies, and create win-win situations. ~ Guy Kawasaki
Man has nothing else to do but surrender – in deep trust, in deep love.
Don’t be a doer, just surrender.
Let there be a let-go. ~ Osho
09/28/2015 / Karin Sebelin / 0
My Success as Brand
In 2011 and 2012 I was several weeks no.1 in the Ecademy score ( for blogging, engagement and engaging / among 600.000 network members ).
Read my brand story:
- What makes you a leader?
- Beware of “throwing pearls before swine”
- Track happiness! Avoid things that make you unhappy!
- Is it dangerous to have a firm attitude to life?
- Too much #EGO kills your talent!
- If you want happiness for a lifetime — help someone else
- What drives you crazy?
- How to make money with a new trust strategy
- Finding your ONE BIG THING
- Selflessness is no act of #trust !