No-compromise #Leadership … or you want it or not … no compromises!
Complacency is the true killer of business growth and opportunities for its employees. ~ John R. DiJulius III
Leadership is about taking action and no-compromise leadership is the key to success.
Decisive questions are:
Are your influence and your leadership based on compromises, on excuses, on not feeling the need of accountability and responsibility?
Do you excuse the own misbehavior via society, via other people who behave in the same way?
Do you steadily seek new holes of interpretation like a mouse?
Do you align your “flag” according to the wind?
Do you try to gain influence through arbitrary behavior instead of building relationships of trust?
Then it is time to learn!
No-compromise leadership is the only leadership style for building successful relationships.
It is a commitment to continuous improvement.
The shift to a no-compromise culture is the only opportunity to fully engage everyone in building a successful network!
No-compromise leadership leaves no option for trying to escape reality or accountability.
No-compromise leadership cannot be faked.
No-compromise leadership means doing what needs to be done, working through your leadership blockages and following the rules.
No-compromise leadership is a decision forever . .. it is an all-or-nothing proposition.
You want it or not …. No compromises!
06/28/2014 / Karin Sebelin / 0
My Success as Brand
In 2011 and 2012 I was several weeks no.1 in the Ecademy score ( for blogging, engagement and engaging / among 600.000 network members ).
Read my brand story:
- Selflessness is no act of #trust !
- How would you define trust?
- Has #TRUST something to do with a title … with profiling? NO.
- Leadership: Do we need charisma for radiating sovereignty?
- 10 Inspiring Quotes for Success
- 10 Inspiring Quotes by Guy Kawasaki
- How credible are you?
- Charlie Chaplin on his 70th birthday: As I Began to Love Myself
- FEED THE EAGLES AND STARVE THE TURKEYS – Successful People Share The Best Advice They Ever Received
- The thieves of our time