Life isn’t a project to be completed; it’s an unknowable landscape to be explored. ~ David Brooks
You steadily worry and reflect about what is the right path for you and for success?
Don`t find THE path, find joy and fulfillment!
Life is not a business plan, a project, a strategy.
Don`t plan your life … live your life, your ideas, your passions.
Explore new worlds .. explore unknown activities, new leisure possibilities, new food for thought and new relationships ..
Don`t plan happiness … live happiness!
06/09/2014 / Karin Sebelin / 0
My Success as Brand
In 2011 and 2012 I was several weeks no.1 in the Ecademy score ( for blogging, engagement and engaging / among 600.000 network members ).
Read my brand story:
- What makes you a leader?
- Beware of “throwing pearls before swine”
- Track happiness! Avoid things that make you unhappy!
- Is it dangerous to have a firm attitude to life?
- Too much #EGO kills your talent!
- If you want happiness for a lifetime — help someone else
- What drives you crazy?
- How to make money with a new trust strategy
- Finding your ONE BIG THING
- Selflessness is no act of #trust !