Life isn’t a project to be completed; it’s an unknowable landscape to be explored. ~ David Brooks
You steadily worry and reflect about what is the right path for you and for success?
Don`t find THE path, find joy and fulfillment!
Life is not a business plan, a project, a strategy.
Don`t plan your life … live your life, your ideas, your passions.
Explore new worlds .. explore unknown activities, new leisure possibilities, new food for thought and new relationships ..
Don`t plan happiness … live happiness!
06/09/2014 / Karin Sebelin / 0
My Success as Brand
In 2011 and 2012 I was several weeks no.1 in the Ecademy score ( for blogging, engagement and engaging / among 600.000 network members ).
Read my brand story:
- The Difference between Successful and Unsuccessful People
- Define your STAR clients
- Stop comparing to others!
- Don’t aim at success!
- Know your terms you work for
- 20 Things Great Leaders Do Consistently
- Give or take … or turn the tables and become successful
- #Branding … or the Strategy of the Own Style
- #Branding … or how consistent are you?
- Management with the EKS Strategy: Concentrate your efforts on the essential!