Life isn’t a project to be completed; it’s an unknowable landscape to be explored. ~ David Brooks
You steadily worry and reflect about what is the right path for you and for success?
Don`t find THE path, find joy and fulfillment!
Life is not a business plan, a project, a strategy.
Don`t plan your life … live your life, your ideas, your passions.
Explore new worlds .. explore unknown activities, new leisure possibilities, new food for thought and new relationships ..
Don`t plan happiness … live happiness!
06/09/2014 / Karin Sebelin / 0
My Success as Brand
In 2011 and 2012 I was several weeks no.1 in the Ecademy score ( for blogging, engagement and engaging / among 600.000 network members ).
Read my brand story:
- 10 Inspiring Quotes by Guy Kawasaki
- How credible are you?
- Charlie Chaplin on his 70th birthday: As I Began to Love Myself
- FEED THE EAGLES AND STARVE THE TURKEYS – Successful People Share The Best Advice They Ever Received
- The thieves of our time
- Mirror, mirror on the wall … how cruel you are
- Are you a Value Adder?
- The importance of being ethical
- Feelings drive behavior
- Clear intentions will move you toward your goals