Leadership comes from the heart …
LEADERSHIP COMES FROM THE HEART AND CONSIDERS THE HEARTS OF OTHERS – Six Qualities Leaders Need to Be Successful
Leaders have to be able to adapt the own strategies in line with their personal qualities, the corporate culture, and the situation.
The new leadership thinking must emphasize authenticity, openness, caring and flexibility.
A leader needs to be genuine and lead others by example. He should be able to inspire his followers.
Here six qualities a leader must have:
- A good leader lives by the same principles he expects of others
- Great leaders inspire others
- Good leaders convince with empathy
- Passion, commitment, and dedication are traits of a leader
- Leaders articulate their vision that followers can see the big picture
- Great leaders bring out the best in the followers
And here the summary:
Leadership is about opening the heart.
It comes from the heart and considers the heart of others.
Leadership is no formula. It is about inspiration.
Leadership is about human experiences.
It is an attitude, not a routine.
( excerpts — Lance Secretan, Industry Week, October 12, 1998 )
Read the article!
“Leadership … is a human activity that comes from the heart and considers the hearts of others. It is an attitude, not a routine.” ~ Dr. Lance Secretan
09/20/2015 / Karin Sebelin / 0
My Success as Brand
In 2011 and 2012 I was several weeks no.1 in the Ecademy score ( for blogging, engagement and engaging / among 600.000 network members ).
Read my brand story:
- What makes you a leader?
- Beware of “throwing pearls before swine”
- Track happiness! Avoid things that make you unhappy!
- Is it dangerous to have a firm attitude to life?
- Too much #EGO kills your talent!
- If you want happiness for a lifetime — help someone else
- What drives you crazy?
- How to make money with a new trust strategy
- Finding your ONE BIG THING
- Selflessness is no act of #trust !