INSPIRATION MEANS NOTHING UNLESS IT’S FOLLOWED BY TRUST
Inspiration means nothing unless it’s followed by trust. So get out there and create trust. ~ Karin Sebelin
For feeling motivated and encouraged, for feeling the need to change something we need to be inspired.
And true inspiration comes from deep within.
We need to be inspired from the inside out to make things happen.
It comes from connecting with something we deeply desire that affects our internal processes.
True leadership is able to bring these processes into move.
Problem is, that inspiration won’t last long … when we don’t experience trust in our life, our soul suffers.
And no inspiration can repair that.
Trust is the key to happiness … not inspiration.
05/04/2014 / Karin Sebelin / 0
My Success as Brand
In 2011 and 2012 I was several weeks no.1 in the Ecademy score ( for blogging, engagement and engaging / among 600.000 network members ).
Read my brand story:
- How credible are you?
- Charlie Chaplin on his 70th birthday: As I Began to Love Myself
- FEED THE EAGLES AND STARVE THE TURKEYS – Successful People Share The Best Advice They Ever Received
- The thieves of our time
- Mirror, mirror on the wall … how cruel you are
- Are you a Value Adder?
- The importance of being ethical
- Feelings drive behavior
- Clear intentions will move you toward your goals
- The 90 Percent Rule … or the Power of Extreme Criteria