INSPIRATION MEANS NOTHING UNLESS IT’S FOLLOWED BY TRUST
Inspiration means nothing unless it’s followed by trust. So get out there and create trust. ~ Karin Sebelin
For feeling motivated and encouraged, for feeling the need to change something we need to be inspired.
And true inspiration comes from deep within.
We need to be inspired from the inside out to make things happen.
It comes from connecting with something we deeply desire that affects our internal processes.
True leadership is able to bring these processes into move.
Problem is, that inspiration won’t last long … when we don’t experience trust in our life, our soul suffers.
And no inspiration can repair that.
Trust is the key to happiness … not inspiration.
05/04/2014 / Karin Sebelin / 0
My Success as Brand
In 2011 and 2012 I was several weeks no.1 in the Ecademy score ( for blogging, engagement and engaging / among 600.000 network members ).
Read my brand story:
- What makes you a leader?
- Beware of “throwing pearls before swine”
- Track happiness! Avoid things that make you unhappy!
- Is it dangerous to have a firm attitude to life?
- Too much #EGO kills your talent!
- If you want happiness for a lifetime — help someone else
- What drives you crazy?
- How to make money with a new trust strategy
- Finding your ONE BIG THING
- Selflessness is no act of #trust !