FLOP OF THE DAY: “I am so bored. I don`t know what to do today.”
Honesty is good but what does such a statement on social media show about us as brand?
The other person shall empathize with us here.. the statement shall create trust.
But when a brand begins to appear as boring it begins to destroy itself.
When a brand loses the own focus and self-discipline only for creating trust, it weakens itself.
What follows is distrust …. then we have done us a great disservice.
WHAT WE SHOULD LEARN
Never appear boring as a brand!
A brand is never boring, but has focus and discipline!
07/08/2014 / Karin Sebelin / 0
My Success as Brand
In 2011 and 2012 I was several weeks no.1 in the Ecademy score ( for blogging, engagement and engaging / among 600.000 network members ).
Read my brand story:
- What makes you a leader?
- Beware of “throwing pearls before swine”
- Track happiness! Avoid things that make you unhappy!
- Is it dangerous to have a firm attitude to life?
- Too much #EGO kills your talent!
- If you want happiness for a lifetime — help someone else
- What drives you crazy?
- How to make money with a new trust strategy
- Finding your ONE BIG THING
- Selflessness is no act of #trust !