Does trust lead to dependence?
I once read the following statement in a blog:
“The evolution of trust: Trust leads to confidence, leads to reliance, leads to dependence.”
These words gave me to think.
I asked myself:
Does trust create a kind of dependence?
Is a relationship of trust in the end a form of dependence?
Are we dependent from others?
Do we feel that we are dependent because the relationship is so deep?
Do we believe that we have to give up something when we trust someone too intensively?
We can only profit from a relationship of trust.
And when we see ourselves as dependent from others, this is a false self-assessment and demonstrates a lack of self-trust.
WHAT WE SHOULD LEARN …
Trust does not create a dependence.
We only believe that we are dependent from others.
10/10/2015 / Karin Sebelin / 0
My Success as Brand
In 2011 and 2012 I was several weeks no.1 in the Ecademy score ( for blogging, engagement and engaging / among 600.000 network members ).
Read my brand story:
- What makes you a leader?
- Beware of “throwing pearls before swine”
- Track happiness! Avoid things that make you unhappy!
- Is it dangerous to have a firm attitude to life?
- Too much #EGO kills your talent!
- If you want happiness for a lifetime — help someone else
- What drives you crazy?
- How to make money with a new trust strategy
- Finding your ONE BIG THING
- Selflessness is no act of #trust !