Discipline is the foundation upon which all success is built. ~ Jim Rohn
Successful people are aware of their commitment to excellence. They always find back to the own discipline and focus.
They immediately recognize when they lose themselves in distraction, in enticement, in outer influences.
Excellence and discipline is learned behavior … it gives confidence and trust in the own person.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. ~ Aristotle
KEEP THIS IN MIND ….
WHAT IS DISCIPLINE?
1. Do what has to be done
2. No matter how hard it is
3. Do it with excellence
Jim Rohn describes discipline like that:
“It is the bridge between thought and accomplishment … the glue that binds inspiration to achievement … the magic that turns financial necessity into the creation of an inspired work of art.
Discipline is the master key that unlocks the door to wealth and happiness, culture and sophistication, high self-esteem and high accomplishment and the accompanying feelings of pride, satisfaction and success. Discipline will do much for you. More importantly, though, is what it will do to you. It will make you feel terrific about yourself.”
But don`t forget to live!
Discipline should not rule our life!
Too much discipline can destroy happiness!
True leadership is a combination of discipline, letting go, spontaneity, flexibility, enthusiasm and joy.
Finding the right balance is the art.
06/16/2014 / Karin Sebelin / 0
My Success as Brand
In 2011 and 2012 I was several weeks no.1 in the Ecademy score ( for blogging, engagement and engaging / among 600.000 network members ).
Read my brand story:
- Selflessness is no act of #trust !
- How would you define trust?
- Has #TRUST something to do with a title … with profiling? NO.
- Leadership: Do we need charisma for radiating sovereignty?
- 10 Inspiring Quotes for Success
- 10 Inspiring Quotes by Guy Kawasaki
- How credible are you?
- Charlie Chaplin on his 70th birthday: As I Began to Love Myself
- FEED THE EAGLES AND STARVE THE TURKEYS – Successful People Share The Best Advice They Ever Received
- The thieves of our time