What is Brand Strategy?
See the world through the customer’s eyes …
Effective Brand Strategy provides a central idea around which all behavior, actions, communications and all trust are aligned.
It works across products and all services.
Brand Strategy builds on a leadership vision, is aligned with business strategy, is grounded on a company’s values and culture, and understands the customer’s needs and perceptions.
Brand Strategy thus defines brand positioning, differentiates, delivers the competitive advantage, and makes a unique value proposition.
Many people believe their job is to manipulate the reputation of the company.
A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well. ~ Jeff Bezos
There can be no image management without behavior management.
There can be no brand management without trust management.
My Success as Brand
In 2011 and 2012 I was several weeks no.1 in the Ecademy score ( for blogging, engagement and engaging / among 600.000 network members ).
Read my brand story:
- What makes you a leader?
- Beware of “throwing pearls before swine”
- Track happiness! Avoid things that make you unhappy!
- Is it dangerous to have a firm attitude to life?
- Too much #EGO kills your talent!
- If you want happiness for a lifetime — help someone else
- What drives you crazy?
- How to make money with a new trust strategy
- Finding your ONE BIG THING
- Selflessness is no act of #trust !