EFFECTIVE #BRAND #COMMUNICATION
A good communication is critical – especially for a brand …
We have to transport the right words and the right feelings behind to reach our
When we know how to reach people with the right communication that they are
able to understand us, when we are able to understand them and appreciate
their opinion and feelings, we are on a good way for perfect relationships.
People want to be understood and felt.
–> A sensitive brand communication is the aim.
Good relationships count …
Here some tips for improving your brand communication:
- Show people that they are welcome
- Be a good listener (listening first)
- Ask if you did not understand something
- Encourage people to share thoughts
- Be interested in their opinions
- Hear people’s message
- Respect people and their opinion
- Never interpret anything into people
- Never expect too much from people
- Be open, random and supportive
- Show empathy and tolerance
- Show your emotions
- Have control over your emotions
- Be polite and tactful
- Be authentic and trustworthy – never lie
- Inspire people through the own behavior and words
- Show confidence and optimism
- Be firm on what you say
- Never try to impress
- Never manipulate people
- Never fail to give answers
- Don’t pay attention to troublemakers and trolls
- Praise people instead of criticizing them
- Show your gratitude
- Show humor
- Be willing to learn
- Be spontaneous and use chances
- Give tips and good advice
- Don’t take anything personal
- Admit own mistakes – be honest
SHOW YOUR HEART
You need assistance in developing a good brand communication?
We can assist you and can show you how companies communicate effectively and successful the own message and brand story.
We help businesses to gain clarity and alignment with their brand communication.
We`d love to talk to you!
Get into contact with us!
My Success as Brand
In 2011 and 2012 I was several weeks no.1 in the Ecademy score ( for blogging, engagement and engaging / among 600.000 network members ).
Read my brand story:
- What makes you a leader?
- Beware of “throwing pearls before swine”
- Track happiness! Avoid things that make you unhappy!
- Is it dangerous to have a firm attitude to life?
- Too much #EGO kills your talent!
- If you want happiness for a lifetime — help someone else
- What drives you crazy?
- How to make money with a new trust strategy
- Finding your ONE BIG THING
- Selflessness is no act of #trust !