For companies to sustain a strong brand is a gold mine … building a respected brand takes hard work
YOUR BRAND IS THE KEY FOR YOUR SUCCESS.
Do your standards make you stand out from the crowd?
For a strong brand people go the extra mile, pay the extra dollar.
People have a strong loyalty to brands .. because brands deliver great experiences, great emotions.
Brands deliver constantly high-quality interactions, high-quality results.
HOW DO BRANDS DELIVER HIGH-QUALITY INTERACTIONS?
They do that by engaging people in a continuous strategy in order to maintain high standards across every area.
Those people are the ones who shape perception, by creating experiences that customers value enough to return to the brand time after time.
Despite you did not think of yourself being a brand, fact is people have perceptions of you based on their experiences with you.
These impressions together make up your personal and professional brand.
We are defined by our actions – we are branded, even when we want to avoid it.
Brands that have credibility, that are trusted and are likeable, grow and have success.
BRANDS ARE DEFINED BY THE STANDARDS THEY SET THEMSELVES
Now think about your brand - what are you known for? Which terms describe you best?
Standards represent the means of making a unique impression that is exclusive to you.
The idea is to see yourself as others see you, and to ask yourself critical questions:
1.) What I am best known for?
What are my current standards?
Am I known for doing what I promise?
Is my work known for high quality?
Do I show up to help others?
2.) Do the current standards I’m known for represent the best quality of performance I am capable to deliver?
Are there any gaps between the ideal standards and the ones demonstrated now?
3.) What could I do better to demonstrate my ideal standards?
How could I strengthen my brand?
TRY TO UNDERSTAND …
- You cannot control what others think about you, but you can guide people to perceive you as you want to be seen.
- You are able to continually raise the bar on how you do what you do and how you want to be perceived.
- Having high standards is not about trying to please everyone.
- Having high standards means having a brand awareness.
- Having high standards means being authentic
- Having high standards means being honest
You need assistance in positioning the own brand?
We can assist you and can show you how companies position the own brand with success on the market.
Our consulting will help you create lasting impressions with your brand.
We bring your brand on the right track for success.
We`d love to talk to you!
Get into contact with us!
My Success as Brand
In 2011 and 2012 I was several weeks no.1 in the Ecademy score ( for blogging, engagement and engaging / among 600.000 network members ).
Read my brand story:
- What makes you a leader?
- Beware of “throwing pearls before swine”
- Track happiness! Avoid things that make you unhappy!
- Is it dangerous to have a firm attitude to life?
- Too much #EGO kills your talent!
- If you want happiness for a lifetime — help someone else
- What drives you crazy?
- How to make money with a new trust strategy
- Finding your ONE BIG THING
- Selflessness is no act of #trust !