Our Core Values
We are passionate …
- about our customers
- committed to service, excellence and courage
- showing creativity
- always trying to make the “impossible” happen
Leadership of the Heart
A heart-centered leader is a master in living his mission and developing a vision.
Everyone’s work is positioned as part of a larger purpose.
A heart-centered leader believes in the power of one.
One person can make all the difference in the world, this very person could be YOU.
A heart-centered leader puts people first.
Putting people first is the key to unleashing the full potential of humanity and creativity
… a potential that leads to best success.
A heart-centered leader motivates
and finds a way to people’s hearts.
WE WILL LIVE BY OUR VALUES
- - authenticity
- - empathy
- - gratitude
- - tolerance
- - trust
We will do what we say …
We will finish what we start …
We will learn from our mistakes …
We will apologize when we are wrong …
We will endeavour to add tremendous value to the lives of other people.
The job of leadership today is not just to make money.
It’s to make meaning.
~ Xerox PARC guru, John S. Brown
What is important for us:
- Authenticity – Being natural and showing the own and genuine personality
- Trust – Giving our clients trust, and building a relationship with them, is the most important part of our business.
- Respect – Treating our clients the way they deserve to be treated, which means respecting their time, their questions, and their wishes for their special day.
- Fairness – Maintaining honesty and consistency in our prices and policies for all of our clients.
- Value – Keeping our prices very reasonable for the quality of service we offer, and delivering results that far exceed anyone’s expectations.
- Transparency – No hidden fees, tricky policies, or fine print; what you see is what you get.
- Ethics – Living one ethical standard in every situation
- Reliability – Delivering on our promises, always, no matter how big or small.
- Excellence – Not just exceeding expectations, but striving to make our clients’ entire experience with our company 100% perfect.
We get the job done despite challenging obstacles.
(Quotes with friendly permission of Drew Dudley / Design by Karin Sebelin – 2012)
Core values are the foundation of a truly successful life.
We can assist you in finding your personal core values.
Get into contact with us!
(Annotation: You can download the Presentation “Our Core Values” here)
My Success as Brand
In 2011 and 2012 I was several weeks no.1 in the Ecademy score ( for blogging, engagement and engaging / among 600.000 network members ).
Read my brand story:
- What makes you a leader?
- Beware of “throwing pearls before swine”
- Track happiness! Avoid things that make you unhappy!
- Is it dangerous to have a firm attitude to life?
- Too much #EGO kills your talent!
- If you want happiness for a lifetime — help someone else
- What drives you crazy?
- How to make money with a new trust strategy
- Finding your ONE BIG THING
- Selflessness is no act of #trust !