A Powerful Framework for Creating Loyal Brands …
In today’s world, building a strong and loyal brand is a company-wide endeavor.
A company should know what it stands for (purpose), how it behaves, and what value it creates for customers.
For an organization and for a brand, there are many things important.
We have created an infographic that will show you what is really important to have success.
1.) Purpose ( or stand for something )
Develop a core purpose, that will inspire employees, customers, and other people.
2.) Create value for customers
Support and help people. Create something that’s useful and has meaning.
3.) Build brand and organization as one
People think the company is something separate, but that is false. Brand and company are always a unity.
Embed a brand culture around the core purpose. Build a strong corporate culture. A great culture starts with a vision or mission statement.
4.) Engagement Leadership / Engage around your story
Develop a compelling story around the core purpose, and engage employees, customer and other people.
5.) Say thank you
Be grateful and appreciate people.
10/13/2015 / Karin Sebelin / 0
My Success as Brand
In 2011 and 2012 I was several weeks no.1 in the Ecademy score ( for blogging, engagement and engaging / among 600.000 network members ).
Read my brand story:
- What makes you a leader?
- Beware of “throwing pearls before swine”
- Track happiness! Avoid things that make you unhappy!
- Is it dangerous to have a firm attitude to life?
- Too much #EGO kills your talent!
- If you want happiness for a lifetime — help someone else
- What drives you crazy?
- How to make money with a new trust strategy
- Finding your ONE BIG THING
- Selflessness is no act of #trust !