A Dilemma of Choice: When do we begin to trust?
Trusting is often not so easy, especially when we don’t know the person exactly.
We are often unsure when the right time to trust is there …
Trust is a dilemma of choice …
How do we know if we can trust a person?
Be honest now …
When do you begin to trust?
If not now, when?
1.) When I know the person better …
2.) When the person does me a favor …
3.) When the person helps and supports me …
4.) When other people speak in praising and recommending words about the person …
5.) When I find positive reviews of their honesty via the Internet …
6.) When the person has a good reputation …
7.) When I have drunken two beers with the person …
In the end, it is up to us … it is our decision when we begin to trust …
WHAT WE SHOULD LEARN …
We are the masters of our own luck.
Trust to the right time and you will be successful!
Trust cannot be commanded. We have to find out when to trust. ~ Karin Sebelin
09/28/2015 / Karin Sebelin / 0
My Success as Brand
In 2011 and 2012 I was several weeks no.1 in the Ecademy score ( for blogging, engagement and engaging / among 600.000 network members ).
Read my brand story:
- What makes you a leader?
- Beware of “throwing pearls before swine”
- Track happiness! Avoid things that make you unhappy!
- Is it dangerous to have a firm attitude to life?
- Too much #EGO kills your talent!
- If you want happiness for a lifetime — help someone else
- What drives you crazy?
- How to make money with a new trust strategy
- Finding your ONE BIG THING
- Selflessness is no act of #trust !