This is a guest contribution by Diana F. Costales: Being ethical is not a dilemma you should face, you just have to be ethical. First, you owe it to yourself, and second, you owe it to your workplace. Just to explain the way I understand this core principle, the organisation that has recruited you […]
My Success as Brand
In 2011 and 2012 I was several weeks no.1 in the Ecademy score ( for blogging, engagement and engaging / among 600.000 network members ).
Read my brand story:
- The importance of being ethical
- Feelings drive behavior
- Clear intentions will move you toward your goals
- The 90 Percent Rule … or the Power of Extreme Criteria
- The Difference between Successful and Unsuccessful People
- Define your STAR clients
- Stop comparing to others!
- Don’t aim at success!
- Know your terms you work for
- 20 Things Great Leaders Do Consistently