Leadership may have to come in a different package. It’s got to be credible … Overall, it’s about credibility, walking the talk. – Anne Mulcahy, Chairman and CEO, XEROX There are four factors that create credibility: 1. Integrity 2. Intent 3. Capabilities 4. Results How credible are you? Keep in mind, credibility is […]
My Success as Brand
In 2011 and 2012 I was several weeks no.1 in the Ecademy score ( for blogging, engagement and engaging / among 600.000 network members ).
Read my brand story:
- How credible are you?
- Charlie Chaplin on his 70th birthday: As I Began to Love Myself
- FEED THE EAGLES AND STARVE THE TURKEYS – Successful People Share The Best Advice They Ever Received
- The thieves of our time
- Mirror, mirror on the wall … how cruel you are
- Are you a Value Adder?
- The importance of being ethical
- Feelings drive behavior
- Clear intentions will move you toward your goals
- The 90 Percent Rule … or the Power of Extreme Criteria