Today I read the following #quote: “Selflessness is an act of #trust.” Is that true? How selfless must we be to be seen as trustworthy ?? Are #trustworthy people necessarily selfless ?? Must we be a “Mother Teresa” that acts selfless and is always there for others, for the poor, for the helpless, for the miserable? Certainly not! […]
My Success as Brand
In 2011 and 2012 I was several weeks no.1 in the Ecademy score ( for blogging, engagement and engaging / among 600.000 network members ).
Read my brand story:
- Selflessness is no act of #trust !
- How would you define trust?
- Has #TRUST something to do with a title … with profiling? NO.
- Leadership: Do we need charisma for radiating sovereignty?
- 10 Inspiring Quotes for Success
- 10 Inspiring Quotes by Guy Kawasaki
- How credible are you?
- Charlie Chaplin on his 70th birthday: As I Began to Love Myself
- FEED THE EAGLES AND STARVE THE TURKEYS – Successful People Share The Best Advice They Ever Received
- The thieves of our time